Project Description

10-Year-Old Nutritional Supplement Brand specializing in a niche market, this well-established nutritional supplement brand has been thriving for a decade. The products are manufactured in a cGMP certified laboratory in the US.  The business boasts an impressive 99% repeat purchase rate, reflecting high customer satisfaction and loyalty.

Sales are primarily conducted online, accounting for 95% of total sales, with the remaining 5% via phone orders. The average order value is $50.57. All inventory is managed internally.

With a customer base exceeding 30,000, the business has ample opportunities for targeted marketing campaigns. The owner dedicates approximately 2-3 hours per week to supervising and managing operations. The company employs two part-time staff members who handle customer support and shipping tasks. The business is highly automated, streamlining everything from order fulfillment to customer service.

There are numerous growth opportunities, including expanding into marketplaces like Amazon and Walmart, pursuing international expansion, adding complementary products, and enhancing marketing efforts through paid campaigns, SEO, and social media marketing.

The owner is committed to providing robust transitional support tailored to the buyer’s needs. The owner is selling to pursue other business interests.

Financial Overview

  • 2024 Revenue: $1,705,352 (May TTM)

  • 2024 Profit: $508,096 (May TTM)

  • 2023 Revenue: $1,681,212

  • 2023 Profit: $428,049

  • 2022 Revenue: $1,443,330

  • 2022 Profit: $436,072

Additional Details

  • Status: Currently Available

  • Employees: 2 PT

  • Years Established: 2014

Asking Price: $1,650,000 plus inventory (Approx Value: $65,000)

Get More Info On This eCommerce Brand For Sale